- gpg-agent for ssh: T4563: Suggest a fix of PKIXSSH implementation (it's not our bug)
- libgcrypt: T5182:
- Move HMAC self tests into mac-hmac.c.
- Tried to find test vectors for PBKDF2 with SHA-2, but not found good one
- scdaemon: T5167: Backport has been done for Yubikey NEO
- Continue on T5167
- Have a look at pinentry with GTK (upon the release of GTK 4).
- rPde1829f81f31: gtk+-2: Avoid use of deprecated API. <-- within GTK+-2
- The project name has been changed, it's now GTK (without plus)
- Learning: grab feature has been changed in GTK+-3
- Learning: those grabs are gone in GTK-4.
- I need to find how to support modal popup system wide
- T5186: SCD: Stable branch "Invalid ID" when attempting to sign with bp384 yubikey
- Stable branch depends on the stub file
- When card is available, master branch use the information on card
- If needed soonish, I can evaluate and proceed selftests part of RedHat's patches for libgcrypt (or do it later)
- Key generation improvements in Kleopatra.
- Sales / Support stuff
- Tested the new config system
- Mostly get out new installers for customers / interested parties in evaluation with global config system.
- Finish some unpushed stuff in GpgOL and Kleopatra before the holidays.