- Finished the reworked encryption code for GpgOL Beta which will also fix T4184 and sets the ground work for further encryption changes.
- Started working on a manual for Users of GpgOL with screenshots etc. for T5227
- Noticed during testing that there was a critical issue in recent GpgOL Versions T5223 which required a new release ASAP so I've worked on a new Gpg4win Version at the end of the week.
- Sales and consulting work
- Continue working on combined S/MIME and OpenPGP encryption in GpgOL master. There is now a STABLE-2.4 branch.
- Tried Debian packaging update for GnuPG 2.2.26
- basically, just update from upstream
- refreshing existing Debian patches
- adding a patch of mine (for a race condition of gpg-agent)
- Libgcrypt CMAC selftest
- gnupg: push the change of zh_CN.po
- libgcrypt selftests (CMAC, KDF)
- libgcrypt RSA things
- for GnuPG, I don't think it would be real attack