- libgcrypt FIPS patches from Red Hat
- libgcrypt build failure of 1.9.0 on Amazon Linux 2
- TTXS on Librem 5
- Fix regression(s) of libgcrypt 1.9.0
- preceding zero-byte issue
- Resolve other issues of libgcrypt 1.9.0
- Continue libgcrypt FIPS patches from Red Hat
- Finished the draft of a "quick guide" for GpgOL
- As expected did not get much coding done.
- Moving back into GpgOL code
- Using the now refactored encryption code in master to send multiple mails from a single basis mail
- Try to spend at least a day on tracker cleanup and low hanging fruits.