- Test on Windows (most time is for Windows update, though)
- Built with newer mingw (Debian bullseye), it works well. T5460
- Keygrip search for decryption with keyring in 2.3: T5469: GnuPG 2.3 regression: keydb_search failed: Invalid argument
- T5442: Serial number detection of Yubikey 5 (Yubikey 5 doesn't work after updating to GnuPG 2.3.1)
- We need to fix the support of Yubikey for it's detection of serial number
- T5464: Failure to import Curve25519 ECDH secret subkey to the GnupG.
- Simply reject such a secret key or accept it.
- Implemented GCM decryption for gpgsm (2.2 and 2,3)
- Released Libgcrypt 1.8.8.
- Did some LDAP work
- Finish LDAP revamp for X.509/CRLs
- Fix missing Unicode on command line support in 2.2
- Hopefully get a new 2.2 out.