- Behavior with PCSC-SHARED: T5484: SCDaemon Not reselect applet and reauthenticate when the card send Security Not Sastisfied
- I am not confident if I can support this correctly (I have no environment/experience with this use case (too questionable for me)).
- Any ideas/suggestions/opinions?
- OpenPGP card tests in Gnuk/tests
- Now, it works with Yubikey (somehow), as well as Gnuk and Zeitcontrol
- And then,
- Created: T5483: Yubikey OpenPGP app
- I realized that data objects C1/C2/C3 are only available with keys for Zeitcontrol/Yubkey, while those are available on Gnuk always.
- Small bug fixes in 2.2
- support build with --disable-ldap
- clean up LDAPWRAPPER
- Possibly major bug fix in 2.2: Yubikey NEO: T5487
- Small bug fixes in 2.3
- More on OpenPGP card tests
- Add tests for other types of keys (as well as RSA and 25519).