- T5540: Update fipsdrv and cavs_driver.pl
- May I remove files like fipsdrv, cavs_driver.pl, etc. from libgcrypt master? It's no use any more by ACVP.
- T5550: Fix check_binary_integrity
- It works only for GNU/Linux (non-cross build).
- hmac256 was written before libgcrypt introduced new MAC API. It would be good to use GCRY_MAC_HMAC_SHA256 for hmac256 command with libgcrypt runtime library, to avoid having multiple code for an implementation. Build on a machine with FIPS enabled should be checked, when done.