Microsoft Windows 95, 4.00.950a
- KERNEL32.DLL (C:\Windows\System\Kernel32.dll)
- File version: 4.00.951 (UPD960202a : Win32 Kernel code component update)
- Product version: 4.00.950
- Special Build Descption: QFE
- File version / Product version: 0.9.91
- File version / Product version: 0.8.0
Trying to run Winpt.exe on a Windows 95 system brings two warning windows and program exits. Windows are:
First warning window (on the background):
A device attached to the system is not functioning.
Second warning window (on the foreground):
Error Starting Program
The PTD.DLL file is linked to missing export KERNEL32.DLL:GetDiskFreeSpaceExA.
How To Repeat
Install GnuPG 1.4.1 and WinPT 0.9.91 to Windows 95 PC. The error is reproduced whether both programs are installed to same directory or not. Also, copying Kernel32.dll to the same directory does not remove the problem.