Read edge relationships between objects.
API Method: edge.search
- Unstable Method: This method is new and experimental.
- ERR-CONDUIT-CORE: See error message for details.
- OAuth Scope
- OAuth clients may never call this method.
|Commit Has Revision
The source commit is associated with the destination revision.
|Commit Has Task
The source commit is associated with the destination task.
The source object has a comment which mentions the destination object.
The source object is mentioned in a comment on the destination object.
|Revision Has Child
The source revision makes changes required by the destination revision.
|Revision Has Commit
The source revision is associated with the destination commit.
|Revision Has Parent
The source revision depends on changes in the destination revision.
|Revision Has Task
The source revision is associated with the destination task.
|Task Has Commit
The source task is associated with the destination commit.
|Closed as Duplicate
The source task has been closed as a duplicate of the destination task.
The source task has had the destination task closed as a duplicate and merged into it.
The source object has the destination object as a parent.
|Task Has Revision
The source task is associated with the destination revision.
The source object has the destination object as a subtask.
- Use the Conduit API Tokens panel in Settings to generate or manage API tokens.
- If you submit parameters, these examples will update to show exactly how to encode the parameters you submit.
-d api.token=api-token \
-d param=value \