Pushed the change (master and 1.10).
Tue, May 17
I do not claim I understand anything of this assembler syntax :)
For the second, I wonder if newer xlclang++ compiler works with 1.9.
Thank you for the bug report.
Pushed the change.
Possibly, we can use new GCC option: -ftrivial-auto-var-init=0xFEFEFEFE.
Fri, May 13
Thu, May 12
Editing a formatted password should work now as expected.
Wed, May 11
The change improve error handling for possible other errors by device: rG53eddf9b9ea0: scd: Fail when no good algorithm attribute.
Tue, May 10
Thank you, @gniibe. That's what I was missing: installing libsqlite3-dev made the difference.
Pushed the change. Also, it's backported to 1.10 branch.
Applied to 2.2 branch, too.
Pushed the change to master.
Pushed the fix.
Mon, May 9
Fri, May 6
Proper accessible error reporting will be done with the accessibility related tasks.
For the same reasons "Print Secret Keys..." is now also disabled for keys stored on smart cards. No other command seems to require access to the secret key data.
Thu, May 5
The Certificate Details window now has an Update button.
This can be bypassed by entering the date manually, was reported by a customer and I have just confirmed this.
Tue, May 3
Fixed in GnuPG 2.3.5.
Nitrokey Start uses Gnuk as its firmware. You need to upgrade its firmware to version 1.2.16 or newer.
Please note that when upgrading the firmware, your keys will be removed.
Mon, May 2
Its a nitrokey start. I gave it another spin just to make sure, and again when updating to openssh 9.0 and "gpg (GnuPG) 2.3.6-unknown", it fails (again with careful gpgconf --kill gpg-agent etc. Double checked the downloaded source code by arch's makepkg, appears to have that patch applied. Also tried adding -o KexAlgorithmsfirstname.lastname@example.org to the ssh command, which didn't help.
Please describe what token is used. For my use cases with rGe8fb8e2b3e66: scd: Don't inhibit SSH authentication for larger data if it can., both of Gnuk (>= 1.2.16) and Yubikey (>= 5) work well.
Fri, Apr 29
Thu, Apr 28
FYI, I built 2.3.6 using a modified archlinux PKGBUILD (& disabling patches to avoid conflicts), then did:
gpgconf --kill gpg-agent
gpgconf --launch gpg-agent
but ssh still fails as before