* gpg: Improve symmetric decryption speed by about 25%.
See commit rG144b95cc9d.
* gpg: Support decryption of AEAD encrypted data packets.
* gpg: Add option --no-include-key-block. [T4856]
* gpg: Allow for extra padding in ECDH. [T4908]
* gpg: Only a single pinentry is shown for symmetric encryption if
the pinentry supports this. [T4971]
* gpg: Print a note if no keys are given to --delete-key. [T4959]
* gpg,gpgsm: The ridiculous passphrase quality bar is not anymore
* gpgsm: Certificates without a CRL distribution point are now
considered valid without looking up a CRL. The new option
--enable-issuer-based-crl-check can be used to revert to the
* gpgsm: Support rsaPSS signature verification. [T4538]
* gpgsm: Unless CRL checking is disabled lookup a missing issuer
certificate using the certificate's authorityInfoAccess. [T4898]
* gpgsm: Print the certificate's serial number also in decimal
* gpgsm: Fix possible NULL-deref in messages of --gen-key. [T4895]
* scd: Support the CardOS 5 based D-Trust Card 3.1.
* dirmngr: Allow http URLs with "LOOKUP --url".
* wkd: Take name of sendmail from configure. Fixes an OpenBSD
specific bug. [T4886]