**Noteworthy changes in version 2.2.36** (2022-07-06)
* g10: Fix possibly garbled status messages in NOTATION_DATA. This
bug could trick GPGME and other parsers to accept faked status
lines. [T6027, CVE-2022-34903]
* gpg: Handle leading zeroes in Ed25519 private keys and reverse
change regarding Ed25519 SOS encoding as introduced with 2.2.34.
* gpg: Allow Unicode file names for iobuf_cancel under Windows.
* gpgsm: Improve pkcs#12 import. [T6037,T5793,T4921,T4757]
* scd,p15: Fix reading certificates w/o length info.
* scd,p15: Improve the displayed S/N for Technology Nexus cards.
* scd,openpgp: Add workaround for ECC attribute on Yubikey. [T5963]
* scd: Fix use of SCardListReaders for PC/SC. [T5979]
* gpgconf: New short options -X and -V.
* Make sure to always set CONFIDENTIAL flag in Assuan. [T5977]