Noteworthy changes in version 2.2.16 (2019-05-28)
* gpg,gpgsm: Fix deadlock on Windows due to a keybox sharing violation. [T4505]
* gpg: Allow deletion of subkeys with --delete-key. This finally makes the bang-suffix work as expected for that command. [T4457]
* gpg: Replace SHA-1 by SHA-256 in self-signatures when updating them with --quick-set-expire or --quick-set-primary-uid. [T4508]
* gpg: Improve the photo image viewer selection. [T4334]
* gpg: Fix decryption with --use-embedded-filename. [T4500]
* gpg: Remove hints on using the --keyserver option. [T4512]
* gpg: Fix export of certain secret keys with comments. [T4490]
* gpg: Reject too long user-ids in --quick-gen-key. [T4532]
* gpg: Fix a double free in the best key selection code. [T4462]
* gpg: Fix the key generation dialog for switching back from EdDSA to ECDSA.
* gpg: Use AES-192 with SHA-384 to comply with RFC-6637.
* gpg: Use only the addrspec from the Signer's UID subpacket to mitigate a problem with another implementation.
* gpg: Skip invalid packets during a keyring listing and sync diagnostics with the output.
* gpgsm: Avoid confusing diagnostic when signing with the default key. [T4535]
* agent: Do not delete any secret key in --dry-run mode.
* agent: Fix failures on 64 bit big-endian boxes related to URIs in a keyfile. [T4501]
* agent: Stop scdaemon after a reload with disable-scdaemon newly configured. [T4326]
* dirmngr: Improve caching algorithm for WKD domains.
* dirmngr: Support other hash algorithms than SHA-1 for OCSP. [T3966]
* gpgconf: Make --homedir work for --launch. [T4496]
* gpgconf: Before --launch check for a valid config file. [T4497]
* wkd: Do not import more than 5 keys from one WKD address.
* wkd: Accept keys which are stored in armored format in the
* The installer for Windows now comes with signed binaries.