Noteworthy changes in version 2.3.2 (2021-08-24)
* gpg: Allow fingerprint based lookup with --locate-external-key.
* gpg: Allow decryption w/o public key but with correct card
* gpg: Auto import keys specified with --trusted-keys. [rG100037ac0f]
* gpg: Do not use import-clean for LDAP keyserver imports. [T5387]
* gpg: Fix mailbox based search via AKL keyserver method. [rG4fcfac6feb]
* gpg: Fix memory corruption with --clearsign introduced with 2.3.1.
* gpg: Use a more descriptive prompt for symmetric decryption.
* gpg: Improve speed of secret key listing. [rG40da61b89b]
* gpg: Support keygrip search with traditional keyring. [T5469]
* gpg: Let --fetch-key return an exit code on failure. [T5376]
* gpg: Emit the NO_SECKEY status again for decryption. [T5562]
* gpgsm: Support decryption of password based encryption (pwri).
* gpgsm: Support AES-GCM decryption. [rG4980fb3c6d]
* gpgsm: Let --dump-cert --show-cert also print an OpenPGP
* gpgsm: Fix finding of issuer in use-keyboxd mode. [rG6b76693ff5]
* gpgsm: New option --ldapserver as an alias for --keyserver.
* agent: Use SHA-256 for SSH fingerprint by default. [T5434]
* agent: Fix calling handle_pincache_put. [T5436]
* agent: Fix importing protected secret key. [T5122]
* agent: Fix a regression in agent_get_shadow_info_type. [T5393]
* agent: Add translatable text for Caps Lock hint. [T4950]
* agent: New option --pinentry-formatted-passphrase. [T5517]
* agent: Add checkpin inquiry for pinentry. [T5517,#5532]
* agent: New option --check-sym-passphrase-pattern. [T5517]
* agent: Use the sysconfdir for a pattern file.
* agent: Make QT_QPA_PLATFORMTHEME=qt5ct work for the pinentry.
* dirmngr: LDAP search by a mailbox now ignores revoked keys.
* dirmngr: For KS_SEARCH return the fingerprint also with LDAP.
* dirmngr: Allow for non-URL specified ldap keyservers. [T5405,#5452]
* dirmngr: New option --ldapserver. [rG52cf32ce2f]
* dirmngr: Fix regression in KS_GET for mail address pattern.
* card: New option --shadow for the list command. [rG2fce99d73a]
* tests: Make sure the built keyboxd is used. [T5406]
* scd: Fix computing shared secrets for 512 bit curves.
* scd: Fix unblock PIN by a Reset Code with KDF. [T5413]
* scd: Fix PC/SC removed card problem. [rG8d81fd7c01]
* scd: Recover the partial match for PORTSTR for PC/SC.
* scd: Make sure to release the PC/SC context. [T5416]
* scd: Fix zero-byte handling in ECC. [T5163]
* scd: Fix serial number detection for Yubikey 5. [T5442]
* scd: Add basic support for AET JCOP cards. [rG544ec7872a]
* scd: Detect external interference when --pcsc-shared is in use.
* scd: Fix access to the list of cards. [T5524]
* gpgconf: Do not list a disabled tpm2d. [T5408]
* gpgconf: Make runtime changes with different homedir work.
* keyboxd: Fix searching for exact mail adddress. [rGf79e9540ca]
* keyboxd: Fix searching with multiple patterns. [rG101ba4f18a]
* gpgtar: Fix file size computation under Windows. [rG14e36bdbe1]
* tools: Extend gpg-check-pattern. [rG73c03e0232]
* wkd: Fix client issue with leading or trailing spaces in
* Under Windows add a fallback in case the console can't cope with
* Under Windows use LOCAL_APPDATA for the socket directory. [T5537]
* Pass XDG_SESSION_TYPE and QT_QPA_PLATFORM envvars to Pinentry.
* Change the default keyserver to keyserver.ubuntu.com. This is a
temporary change due to the shutdown of the SKS keyserver pools.
(prev: T5386 next: T5565)