Testing Kleopatra from the current Gpg4win-3.1.11 a fresh key creation
(started from the front just after installation) uses 2048 RSA where it should use 3072,
because that is marked as default in the "advanced settings" dialog (but not selected).
# how to reproduce
* start a key creation -> OpenPGP
* enter some values
* hit "create"
* in the checking dialog, click show details
Observation: 2024 is used.
Expecation: 3072 is used.
* Abort, go back and restart
* Hit "advanced" settings: RSA is selected and 2048 and 2048.
* open the dropdown boxes for key length
Observation: 3072 is marked as "(default)", but was not selected
Expectation: "3072 (default)" should be selected, because no setting was changed.
### tested with
Tested in Window 10 1903 DE and EN.
Kleopatra (from gpg4win 3.1.11) the website says 3.1.8, the about dialog says 3.1.11