**Noteworthy changes in version 2.2.35** (2022-04-25)
* gpg,gpgsm: New option --require-compliance. [17890d4318]
* gpgtar: New option --with-log. [rGce69d55f70]
* gpg: Threefold decryption speedup for large files.
* gpgtar: Support file names longer than MAX_PATH. [rG5492079def]
* scdaemon: Add support for GeNUA cards. [rG44ec383cde]
* gpg: Allow decryption of symmetric encrypted data even for
non-compliant cipher. [rGe081a601f7]
* gpg: Avoid possible race condition in --edit-card/factory-reset.
* gpg: Emit an ERROR status as hint for a bad passphrase. [T5943]
* gpg: Avoid NULL-ptr access due to corrupted packets. [T5940]
* gpgsm: Fix parsing of certain PKCS#12 files. [T5793]
* gpgtar: Use a pipe for decryption and thus avoid memory
* scdaemon: Use extended mode for pkcs#15 already for rsa2048.
* dirmngr: Make WKD lookups work for resolvers not handling SRV
* dirmngr: Escape more characters in WKD requests. [T5902]
* gpgconf: Silence warnings from parsing the option files. [T5874]
* Improve removing of stale lockfiles under Unix. [T5884]
(prev: T5703 next: T5949)