Noteworthy changes in version 2.3.1 (2021-04-20)
* The new configuration file common.conf is now used to enable the
use of the key database daemon with "use-keyboxd". Using this
option in gpg.conf and gpgsm.conf is supported for a transitional
period. See doc/example/common.conf for more.
* gpg: Force version 5 key creation for ed448 and cv448 algorithms.
* gpg: By default do not use the self-sigs-only option when
importing from an LDAP keyserver. [T5387]
* gpg: Lookup a missing public key of the active card via LDAP.
* gpgsm: New command --show-certs. [51419d6341]
* scd: Fix CCID driver for SCM SPR332/SPR532. [T5297]
* scd: Further improvements for PKCS#15 cards.
* Fix build problems on Fedora. [T5389]
* Fix build problems on macOS. [T5400]
* New configure option --with-tss to allow the selection of the TSS
(prev: T5343 next: T5405)