From b1e61cb93f6c624cc7c80f18799aa6867e8f52a5 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Vitezslav Cizek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 16:17:47 +0100
Subject: [PATCH 11/11] Fix testsuite after the FIPS adjustments
- tests/benchmark.c (ecc_bench): Avoid not approved curves in FIPS.
- tests/curves.c (check_get_params): Skip Brainpool curves in FIPS.
- tests/fips186-dsa.c (main): Merely suggest a future improvement.
- tests/keygen.c (check_dsa_keys): Generate 2048 and 3072 bits keys.
(check_ecc_keys): Skip Ed25519 in FIPS mode.
- tests/pubkey.c (get_dsa_key_*new): Increase keysizes.
(check_run): Skip tests with small domain in FIPS.
(main): Skip Ed25519 sample key test in FIPS.
- tests/random.c (main): Don't switch DRBG in FIPS mode.
- tests/t-ed25519.c (main): Ed25519 isn't supported in FIPS mode.
- tests/t-kdf.c (check_openpgp): Skip vectors using md5 in FIPS.
- tests/t-mpi-point.c (context_param): Skip P-192 and Ed25519 in FIPS.
(main): Skip math tests that use P-192 and Ed25519 in FIPS.
Fix the testsuite to make it pass after the FIPS adjustmens.
This consists mostly of disabling the tests that use not approved
curves and algorithms as well as increasing the keysizes.
Signed-off-by: Vitezslav Cizek <email@example.com>
tests/benchmark.c | 5 +++
tests/curves.c | 3 ++
tests/fips186-dsa.c | 4 +--
tests/keygen.c | 97 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
tests/pubkey.c | 32 +++++++++++-------
tests/random.c | 8 +++--
tests/t-ed25519.c | 4 +++
tests/t-kdf.c | 4 +++
tests/t-mpi-point.c | 24 +++++++++++--
9 files changed, 161 insertions(+), 20 deletions(-)