I wrote a front-end tool based on gnupg. I hope it can be added to the list of gnupg front-end tools(https://gnupg.org/software/frontends.html) .But the website does not provide a detailed method to contact your team, so I am here to ask questions.
The name of this new tool project is called GpgFrontend. It is a Modern, Easy-to-Use, Compact, Cross-Platform, and Installation-Free OpenPGP Frontend Tool. I will continue to update this software version in the future.
- Open source, free, no need to install.
- Can run on Windows, Linux and macOS.
- Just double-click, and then you can use it freely.
- Before use, you only need to install gnupg. A tiny tool of a few MB.
- Supports multiple languages.
Project Location: https://github.com/saturneric/GpgFrontend