The batch script for running gpg encryption/decryption on Windows encounters occasional issues,
- waiting gpg lock file, "gpg: waiting for lock ../path/gnupg_spawn_agent_sentinel.lock..."
- unable to connect to GPG-agent, "gpg: can't connect to the gpg-agent: IPC connect call failed"
- encounter gpg locking with files
- no response after calling in batch script
Window Server 2016
The following actions have been taken but have not resolved the problems persist:
- Added an environment variable, GNUPGHOME, for gpg home directory.
- Added --homedir in batch script file.
- Reboot the server and remove the gpg lock file in daily basis to release the lock.
I would greatly appreciate your advice please. Thank you very much.