This tag is used as a reminder to do a release and to collect information pertaining to such a release. It is often useful to add this bug number to release information so that users are able to quickly find solutions for problems with a certain release.
Thu, Feb 21
Tue, Feb 12
Mon, Feb 11
Released 2.5.3 today:
Tue, Feb 5
Mon, Jan 28
Thu, Jan 24
Jan 16 2019
News for 1.34:
Jan 15 2019
Jan 14 2019
Jan 9 2019
Dec 20 2018
Dec 18 2018
Dec 17 2018
Dec 15 2018
Dec 14 2018
Dec 7 2018
NEWS for 1.33:
Nov 26 2018
Nov 20 2018
Nov 19 2018
3.1.5 was released on 13.11.2018
Nov 12 2018
Nov 9 2018
Nov 6 2018
- gpgsm: Fix CRL loading when intermediate certicates are not yet trusted.
- gpgsm: Fix an error message about the digest algo. [T4219]
- gpg: Fix a wrong warning due to new sign usage check introduced with 2.2.9. [T4014]
- gpg: Print the "data source" even for an unsuccessful keyserver query.
- gpg: Do not store the TOFU trust model in the trustdb. This allows to enable or disable a TOFU model without triggering a trustdb rebuild. [T4134]
- scd: Fix cases of "Bad PIN" after using "forcesig". [T4177]
- agent: Fix possible hang in the ssh handler. [T4221]
- dirmngr: Tack the unmodified mail address to a WKD request. See commit a2bd4a64e5b057f291a60a9499f881dd47745e2f for details.
- dirmngr: Tweak diagnostic about missing LDAP server file.
- dirmngr: In verbose mode print the OCSP responder id.
- dirmngr: Fix parsing of the LDAP port. [T4230]
- wks: Add option --directory/-C to the server. Always build the server on Unix systems.
- wks: Add option --with-colons to the client. Support sites which use the policy file instead of the submission-address file.
- Fix EBADF when gpg et al. are called by broken CGI scripts.
- Fix some minor memory leaks and bugs.
Nov 5 2018
3.1.4 was released.
Nov 2 2018
Oct 29 2018
It builds for me now. I had a mismatch with a to old gpgrt-config and did not properly set PKG_CONFIG_PATH
libassuan master fails to compile for windows against libgpg-error master http://paste.debian.net/1049534/ I think gpg-error.m4 ignores both sysroot and --with-gpg-error-prefix
We need more testing.