I'm the spanish user. Are you also setting default ocsp responder option?
Setting only ocsp_signer doesn't worked, there are several CA's with diferent ocsp responders.
The reporter said that it did not work for him.
Mon, Dec 17
A list of SHA-1 fingerprints for the valid certificates. With our without colons.
@werner what should the contents of the file look like?
I had to look it up in the code and man page too ;-)
Good to know. I thought that ocsp-signer was only used if ocsp-responder is explitly set. I've suggested the workaround in the Message Board.
In Wald someone reports that this also appears to happen when decrypting. https://wald.intevation.org/forum/message.php?msg_id=6377 Probably run-threaded will help to flush this out.
Fri, Dec 14
Thu, Dec 13
Mon, Nov 19
Nov 15 2018
Nov 12 2018
Oct 24 2018
Sep 4 2018
The original reporter in the gpg4win-forums reports that this does not work reliably. :-/
Gpg4win-3.1.3 was released.
Aug 31 2018
Aug 30 2018
We have a progress dialog now and only show details on request. I've also fixed a bug that you could trigger learning the keys twice which lead to undefined behavior.
Aug 21 2018
Aug 20 2018
Can I ask if there is any update on the issue that I face?
Aug 17 2018
Thanks for your answer
There is currently no ECC key support in the S/MIME component of Gpg4win. I've edited the task a bit to reflect that. So it is impossible to generate an ECC Key for S/MIME with Kleopatra.
Aug 6 2018
Jul 24 2018
I can't reproduce this. When I make Dirmngr offline I correctly get a No CRL known error. So it must be something different.
Jul 18 2018
Tester reports that this works now.
I got feedback from the user that had the problem. It's fixed with 2.2.9 which contains your commit afaik.
Jul 17 2018
This was a misunderstanding. Import is possible. The german translation of Kleopatra wrongly indicated an error because it translated "unknown certificates" as "ungültige Zertifikate".
Jul 16 2018
Jul 12 2018
it is not due to windows but due to the use of NTBTLS. I have the same problem here... and found it: We call es_fflush to let ntbtls flush its internal buffers but libgpg-error's estream module does no propagate this explicit flush to the cookie functions of ntbtls. Thus ntbtls gets stuck most of the time. I am not sure when this regression happened but it is pretty obvious.