GPGOL plugin crashes OL2016 on Win 10 x64 in a consisten manner.
1. Open OL2016
2. Receive an email that is signed
3. The email is displayed and the signature verifide. Green bar and message readable.
4. Switch to another message
5. Stitch back to the signed message received before. OL2016 Crashes
6. OL2016 automatically restarts and the signed message is selected and visible.
7. Goto step 4.
Replacing the gpgol.dll from GPG4win 3.1.2 (dll 2.2.0) the systems behaves as expected, no more crashes.
Attached is a log from this procedure.