GPGOL plugin crashes OL2016 on Win 10 x64 in a consisten manner.
- Open OL2016
- Receive an email that is signed
- The email is displayed and the signature verified. Green bar and message readable.
- Switch to another message
- Stitch back to the signed message received before. OL2016 Crashes
- OL2016 automatically restarts and the signed message is selected and visible.
- Goto step 4.
Replacing the gpgol.dll from GPG4win 3.1.2 (dll 2.2.0) the systems behaves as expected, no more crashes.
Attached is a log from this procedure.