when I use my YubiKey, gpg-agent and scdaemon and I put my computer into sleep mode, after waking up the shared state among the smartcard and gpg is broken and scdaemon gives `reset card (0x80100068)` error. That is not handled gracefully and user is required to replug the smartcard or restart the scdaemon in order to use it.
Steps to reproduce:
- plug in YubiKey, run gpg-agent and login with putty to ssh session using key on the smartcard
- put computer to sleep and wake it up
- try to login into another ssh session
Putty outputs "Pageant failed to answer challenge" error dialog.
Pinentry asks for smartcard PIN or uses cache.
- the actions taken around 2018-03-04 12:18 is normal successful ssh authentication
- then computer was put in sleep mode until 2018-03-04 12:51 when the unsuccessful ssh auth attempt took place
- I really hope the logs don't contain sensitive information, any reassurance is welcomed
- Windows 10 Pro x64
- gnupg-w32-2.2.5_20180222.exe (GUI less)
- YubiKey 4 Nano
This issue has been mentioned in [[ https://dev.gnupg.org/T2167 | T2167 ]], so I CC this to @gniibe and @dhoffend.