when I use my YubiKey, gpg-agent and scdaemon and I put my computer into sleep mode, after waking up the shared state among the smartcard and gpg is broken and scdaemon gives reset card (0x80100068) error. That is not handled gracefully and user is required to replug the smartcard or restart the scdaemon in order to use it.
Steps to reproduce:
- plug in YubiKey, run gpg-agent and login with putty to ssh session using key on the smartcard
- put computer to sleep and wake it up
- try to login into another ssh session
Putty outputs "Pageant failed to answer challenge" error dialog.
Pinentry asks for smartcard PIN or uses cache.
- the actions taken around 2018-03-04 12:18 is normal successful ssh authentication
- then computer was put in sleep mode until 2018-03-04 12:51 when the unsuccessful ssh auth attempt took place
- I really hope the logs don't contain sensitive information, any reassurance is welcomed
- Windows 10 Pro x64
- gnupg-w32-2.2.5_20180222.exe (GUI less)
- YubiKey 4 Nano