News for this the 2.2.20 release:
* Protect the error counter against overflow to guarantee that the
tools can't be tricked into returning success after an error.
* gpg: Make really sure that --verify-files always returns an error.
* gpg: Fix key listing --with-secret if a pattern is given. [T4061]
* gpg: Fix detection of certain keys used as default-key. [T4810]
* gpg: Fix default-key selection when a card is available. [T4850]
* gpg: Fix key expiration and key usage for keys created with a
creation date of zero. [T4670]
* gpgsm: Fix import of some CR,LF terminated certificates. [T4847]
* gpg: New options --include-key-block and --auto-key-import to
allow encrypted replies after an initial signed message. [T4856]
* gpg: Allow the use of a fingerprint with --trusted-key. [T4855]
* gpg: New property "fpr" for use by --export-filter.
* scdaemon: Disable the pinpad if a KDF DO is used. [T4832]
* dirmngr: Improve finding OCSP certificates. [T4536]
* Avoid build problems with LTO or gcc-10. [T4831]