Special characters as umlauts (i.e. ä ö ü) in signed and sent emails do not get displayed anymore in Outlook. The characters are simply left out within the words, no space, just as if I didn't type them. However, when I open the sent email using my webmail provider there are no missing letters. So it is only a display problem in Outlook; the email itself seems to be unaffected.
It worked flawlessly before, it seems the bug appeared in GpgOL version 2.1.0 or one before.
The bug appears when I open a signed and sent email in Outook's Sent-folder. It affects both the email preview in Outlook as well as regular email window.
Odd enough, when I write a new mail and choose to sign it and finally send it, it is send but Outlook then clears the text window (as if I didn't type a single letter). I can simply close the window manually and the email is sent. But that's a strange behaviour, maybe related to the bug above.