Fix restoreGeometry() issue on multi-screen multi-dpi setup in Windows 10.
- rKLEOPATRA5e9d402be380: Yet another place with deprecated API
- Install Gpg4win on Windows10
- Attach two monitors with different resolutions and different scale factor. I had laptop with screen 2560x1440 150% and 2nd monitor 1920x1200 100% scale factor.
- Open SignEncrypt dialog and close it - it saves geometry parameters to kleopatrarc
- Detach one monitor
- Open SignEncrypt dialog again
Expected result: window shown
It doesn't show up. I can see only button in taskbar.
There is no way to show/maximize/move window.