Emails received by Outlook, when GpgOL plugin is active, can not be moved to other folders.
Steps to reproduce:
- install GpgOL or make sure the GpgOL plugin is active
- send an email to self address or receive an email from any account
- open any encrypted email in the Inbox folder
- select a non-encrypted email in the message list panel
- try to move the non-encrypted email to another Outlook folder - Outlook will silently fail to move the email (no error message displayed, but the email is not moved)
Deactivating GpgOL plugin will fix the issue (messages can be moved without any error when GpgOL plugin is deactivated)
No other Outlook plugin was active during testing.
Log file attached.