Attached program segfaults on Windows when listing keys, precisely on
const auto key = ctx->nextKey(error);
It does so if GPGME_DEBUG is not present or GPGME_DEBUG <=6.
It doesn't segfault if GPGME_DEBUG > 6. Then it shows my single key in keyring.
- Gpg4win 3.1.11 installed in C:\Program Files (x86)
- self-compiled Libassuan 2.5.3
- self-compiled Libgpg-error 1.37
- self-compiled GPGME 1.13.1
- no extra patches used
- CFLAGS and CXXFLAGS are equal to "-Og -g"
- Windows 7, 64 bit, Polish locale
- g++.exe (Rev2, Built by MSYS2 project) 9.3.0
- used msys2-x86_64-20190524.exe with mingw64 installed