There have been some requests to enhance OpenPGP card specifications.
This ticket is to collect all of them.
- Many keys more than three
- Data object for User ID of OpenPGP (which includes email address, usually)
- Data object for self signature packet of OpenPGP
- with timestamp, User ID and signature, public key of OpenPGP can be constructed on host
- New way of authentication (not admin and user), for each key, just like gpg-agent
- Support standard usage of
- A device for certification (monthly use or yearly use)
- Another (daily use) device for signing/decryption/authentication
- DO for user preferences
- DO to detect new card with factory settings
- so that we don't need to ask USER PIN and ADMIN PIN showing factory defaults