- Modern Methods
- All Methods
- Advanced Search
- Call Logs
Conduit All Methods
- List capabilities, wire formats, and authentication protocols available on this server.
- Query which paths should be included when committing a Differential revision.
- Load the content of a diff from Differential by revision ID or diff ID.
- File(s) information for a repository at an (optional) path and (optional) commit.
- Apply transactions to edit an existing commit. This method can not create new commits.
- Get diff information from a repository for a specific path at an (optional) commit.
- Get raw diff information from a repository for a specific commit at an (optional) path.
- Advises Phabricator to look for new commits in a repository as soon as possible. This advice is most useful if you have just pushed new commits to that repository.
- Get commit identifiers for recent commits affecting a given path.