Please follow these guidelines before reporting a new bug:
- Check the documentation and mailing list archive to see if your problem is solved by changing the configuration.
- Check if the bug already has been reported here (open or closed).
- If the bug is not specific to Gpg4win or GnuPG VS-Desktop (with the components GpgOL, GpgEX, and Kleopatra) please use the regular bug reporting form.
- Please include all information to reproduce the bug. We can not fix bugs that we can not reproduce. We need to know the version of Gpg4win or GnuPG VS-Desktop. Also include information about your Windows version.
- You can attach files to provide more information, but please make sure that the information is relevant and does not contain confidential data. Uploaded files will be public and it might not be possible to retract them anymore. We prefer transcriptions over screenshots.
Due to malicious use attempts of this service we unfortunately need to ask bug reporters to register on this platform. If you have followed all steps above, please head over to the report form.