- Install Gpg4win 2.0.1-rc1.
- Send signed or encrypted openpgp message with Outlook 2003/2007 + GpgOL.
(Default: S/MIME support of GpgOL is disabled).
- View sent message in folder "sent items"
-> GpgOL could not verify/decrypt message! (see attached screenshots)
- The Kleo decrypt dialog shows "decryption successfully" after clicking on
to _sent_ decrypted message (in sent items).
- Decrypt/verify of the (same) _received_ message (in inbox) is successfully.
_Enable_ S/MIME support in the GpgOL option dialog. Send new (openpgp) message.
-> Starting from now, GpgOL can verify/decrypt all new crypt mails in sent item