Setting a category on a crypto mail or Flagging it does not work.
This is because GpgOL blocks changes to crypto mails to avoid that decrypted content is sent back to the server and to avoid the temporary changes GpgOL makes (e.g. parsing PGP/MIME) from being saved, which would result in a broken mail structure.
An idea which might work:
- Detect such a change in the PropertyChange event
- Close the mail with discard changes.
- Open the mail again (complicated)
- Don't parse it this time.
- Replay the change that was made (complicated).
- Close the mail with save.
- Open the mail again.
- This time decrypt it.
In the past I've tried similar things but I could not get it to work properly.