NEWS for 1.33:
- New unified config script gpgrt-config which can now be used by all GnuPG related packages.
- Support for ARC and arm64ilp32.
- The log functions now sanitize strings printed with the "%s" format specifier. All control characters are C-escaped in the output. Users of that function may want to remove their own escaping to avoid doubling of backslashes.
- New fprintf style function to apply a custom filter for string arguments.
- New function to compare version strings.
- Interface changes relative to the 1.28 release:
gpgrt_cmp_version New. gpgrt_string_filter_t New. gpgrt_fprintf_sf New. gpgrt_fprintf_sf_unlocked New. gpgrt_ftruncate New but limited functionality. gpgrt_w32_override_locale New.