When starting with a fresh keyring and inserting a smartcard that has a key on ldap after the import the keylistview is not refreshed and still shows the welcomewidget.
I tried to reproduce this. Experimentally, I added P15CardWidget::searchPGPFpr() to OpenPGPKeyCardWidget, commented out the code that checks for an LDAP keyserver and called the function with a fixed fingerprint.
- I started Kleopatra with an OpenPGP card already inserted.
- Kleopatra did the key lookup and import, and then the welcome widget was replaced by the key list listing the imported key.
- I started Kleopatra without OpenPGP card inserted.
- Kleopatra showed the welcome widget.
- I inserted an OpenPGP card, switched to the Smartcards view, and pressed F5.
- Kleopatra did the key lookup and import.
- I switched back to the Certificates view.
- Kleopatra showed the key list listing the imported key.
I don't see what should be different for a lookup via LDAP or for a P15 card instead of an OpenPGP card.
Needs more info how to reproduce.
Lets downgrade the priority and keep it open in case we get reports from customers. The other option would be to replicate this here using our AD demo network. But that is a bit time consuming.