- Mentioned Here
- T4014: when verifying signatures, gpg and gpgv should ensure signing capabilities
T4134: GnuPG: Changing the trust model once changes the default trust model
T4177: card: After "forcesig" command makes card "not forced", signing fails by: Bad PIN
T4219: Copy & paste error in gpgsm.c
T4221: Suspicious read error handling in command-ssh.c ssh_handler_add_identity
T4230: Port parsing is broken in misc.c host_and_port_from_url
rGa2bd4a64e5b0: dirmngr: Prepare for updated WKD specs with ?l= param
- gpgsm: Fix CRL loading when intermediate certicates are not yet trusted.
- gpgsm: Fix an error message about the digest algo. [T4219]
- gpg: Fix a wrong warning due to new sign usage check introduced with 2.2.9. [T4014]
- gpg: Print the "data source" even for an unsuccessful keyserver query.
- gpg: Do not store the TOFU trust model in the trustdb. This allows to enable or disable a TOFU model without triggering a trustdb rebuild. [T4134]
- scd: Fix cases of "Bad PIN" after using "forcesig". [T4177]
- agent: Fix possible hang in the ssh handler. [T4221]
- dirmngr: Tack the unmodified mail address to a WKD request. See commit a2bd4a64e5b057f291a60a9499f881dd47745e2f for details.
- dirmngr: Tweak diagnostic about missing LDAP server file.
- dirmngr: In verbose mode print the OCSP responder id.
- dirmngr: Fix parsing of the LDAP port. [T4230]
- wks: Add option --directory/-C to the server. Always build the server on Unix systems.
- wks: Add option --with-colons to the client. Support sites which use the policy file instead of the submission-address file.
- Fix EBADF when gpg et al. are called by broken CGI scripts.
- Fix some minor memory leaks and bugs.