Using 2.3.0-beta version (not sure which commit exactly, sorry - updated to beta1448 to check whether problem persists), did the following:
- generated EdDSA primary key + subkey in a clean and empty home directory
- added some userids for testing
- exported public and secret keys
- deleted directory, and created a new one
- trying to import secret key.
It doesn't accept it, telling that password is invalid.
However, using our rnp implementation and the same password key is used correctly, able to sign, and the signature is valid for both GnuPG and rnp.
Password used: 'password'.
Secret key is attached (it's just for testing purposes, so may be freely shared).