For EasyGPG we proposed to extend Enigmail Filters to cater to some additional use cases.
- Adding an "Encrypt To" Filter option to Enigmail that encrypts mails that match the filter criteria
- Ensure that decrypt works on PGP/Inline mails and extend Enigmail to use decrypt --nowrap for this to leave the signature of combined messages intact.
- Ensure that a filter that first decrypts and then encrypts to possibly a different key works.
- When Switching the Encryption key for an Identity offer to Decrypt and then Encrypt mails of this account to the new key.
- Use a Key selection dialog for the Encrypt To filter.
- Ensure that it is possible to only match encrypted mails with filters.
To be split into subtasks :-)