Should be mostly done. What's missing is selection of groups in the approval dialog. Groups are not (yet) supported by the KeySelectionCombo.
Thu, Jul 8
Fri, Jul 2
Jun 29 2021
Jun 17 2021
Jun 11 2021
Jun 1 2021
May 10 2021
Apr 28 2021
Apr 27 2021
Apr 22 2021
Apr 19 2021
Apr 15 2021
Apr 4 2021
This feature does not use Outlook per se.. It's a problem with Exchange really. An Exchange Add-in would be needed to solve it, an Outlook add-in such as Gpgol can't do anything about it..
Mar 12 2021
it seems that the log got lost in the way for me at least, can you confirm you received it?
Mar 8 2021
Mar 3 2021
Mar 2 2021
Well, this is a pure Windows bug. It easily shows up when running dozens of gpgsm processes each importing a different certificate (e.g. using Kleopatra's current importer, which spawns one process per cert). The only possible fix is to close all files before starting a long running operation *and* before locking the files.
Please test this with the Outlook plugin. It doesn't seem to be used elsewhere.
Mar 1 2021
@rjh reported a problem with keyboxd from the current 2.3 beta on the ML. This is also a locking problem and _might_ be related to this bug.
Feb 25 2021
Notes to self:
Feb 23 2021
Any idea, what this could be? Misconfiguration from my side?
Feb 22 2021
Released with gpg4win-3.1.15
Feb 11 2021
Feb 8 2021
The problem ist not an "ugly error message" but it does not recognize that the e-mail IS encyrpted by Symantec-PGP! But the plugin always says:
Feb 2 2021
the accounts are Exchange Accounts in Outlook 2016, getting Data from an Exchange Server 2016.
Feb 1 2021
I think this works now with error handling. At least it works for me, but needs some more testing of course.
Jan 28 2021
Jan 26 2021
You should have received mail with additional log levels now
This has loong been resolved.
That says "Interface not supported" when GpgOL is trying to obtain some data from Outlook. AFAIK this can only happen if the server is either not a Microsoft MAPI server like OpenExchange or KOPANO or so. But even these two are known to work.
Thanks for the report. Some time ago I wrote the code in a way that when setting the HTML body failed it would fallback to the plain body, regardless of the preferences:
So even though there is an error that error is handled. https://dev.gnupg.org/source/gpgol/browse/master/src/mail.cpp;4d57033a095aecf8529606428efef6af466f1196$1488
Jan 25 2021
Jan 22 2021
Argh! I had added the translation to GpgOL but forgot to list the file in our installer. So it will only be part of the next version.
Jan 20 2021
Maybe it helps:
Here is another log from a user with a similar looking problem, same symptoms:
Jan 19 2021
Thanks for the feedback
Ok, I found the message and tried some opening and clicking around w/o any crashes. But back then I also couldn't reproduce it. Please close the issue. I'll ask for reopening if I ever come across it once more. Thanks for your good work!
Jan 18 2021
Jan 14 2021
Jan 12 2021
That would mean I could remember the exact problem. Can you extract the mail name from my logs? I should still have it...
Reopening this as I have seen such hangs multiple times during testing. When importing multiple keys with Kleopatra at once this can be reproduced sometimes.
Jan 11 2021
This works with the message class changing. We still need to do it for OpenPGP, too.
Jan 8 2021
This has been resolved with rOb05416e7bc41
Jan 6 2021
This works now with 0c1bd9076958e584820fadf997ca7d8a248b6888 but needs more testing before this can be relased. It will probably be part of a Gpg4win-4 beta.
Jan 5 2021
I'd suggest to first try the current version to see whether the bug has been solved.
Please try using the current version (3.1.14) and if the problem persists re-open this bug. In this case we will also need a more detailed report.
Please try gpg4win 3.1.14 and check whether your problem has gone.
Dec 29 2020
We should see that we can implement an auto-key-locate feature also in gpgsm. This would allow us to fetch the key as needed from the AD or another LDAP server.
Dec 2 2020
It worked again, attaching the screenshot. Unfortunately had disabled the logging and hence no log info.
No plans to work on this.
Long since resolved.
For linking the MSI installer we already need a windows host and a windows sign host. The binaries inside that package we also sign usign the signhost / signkey which can be included in an optional / custom sign.mk during the build process. By default the path to the included sign.mk is gnupg-vsd/sign.mk in the src repo. But that can be changed of course.
Ah no, this is about the sending part, where we only encrypt to online validated keys, that is not mitigated at all. Disregard my last comment.
This is resolved with the preview feature in GpgOL-2.4.6 Gpg4win-3.1.12
I could find no issue with the error handling for verify errors.
Nov 11 2020
Released with GpgOL 2.4.6 ang gpg4win 3.1.12
Oct 6 2020