- Supporting ambiguous key specification (like: "gniibe" only) which may result two possible primary keys, but permitting selection with dynamic preference by availability of token:
- I realized that larger surgery of build_sk_list in g10/skclist.c will be needed.
- Easy workaround: Possibly remove the current code to update of stub by --card-status. Keep no corresponding file under .gnupg/private-keys-v1.d/
- Then, for gpg frontend considers that private key is only valid for available token key.
- Gnuk 1.2.15 release
- T4818: libgcrypt build failures on several platforms: investigated possible issues (mostly build configuration issues, because no problem by official distributions (Debian, Cygwin)). Only an issue is:
- mlock requires root on Solaris (errno is not correctly set): T4822: mlock requires privilege
- Preparation of FST-01SZ