|Testing||aheinecke||T4262 Reading / marking old signed Mails crashes Outlook|
|Resolved||werner||T4265 GPA: Can't create new keys with GPGME 1.12.x|
|Resolved||aheinecke||T4297 The browser integration component is not installed by default|
|Testing||aheinecke||T4321 [GpgOL] Forwarded Email send the previous version of the email and attached a dat file|
|Open||aheinecke||T4264 Gpg4win 3.1.6|
|Resolved||werner||T4289 GnuPG 2.1.12 release|
- tools: New commands --install-key and --remove-key for gpg-wks-client. This allows to prepare a Web Key Directory on a local file system for later upload to a web server.
- gpg: New --list-option "show-only-fpr-mbox". This makes the use of the new gpg-wks-client --install-key command easier on Windows.
- gpg: Improve processing speed when --skip-verify is used.
- gpg: Fix a bug where a LF was accidentally written to the console.
- gpg: --card-status now shwos whether a card has the new KDF feature enabled.
- agent: New runtime option --s2k-calibration=MSEC. New configure option --with-agent-s2k-calibration=MSEC. [T3399]
- dirmngr: Try another keyserver from the pool on receiving a 502, 503, or 504 error. [T4175]
- dirmngr: Avoid possible CSRF attacks via http redirects. A HTTP query will not anymore follow a 3xx redirect unless the Location header gives the same host. If the host is different only the host and port is taken from the Location header and the original path and query parts are kept.
- dirmngr: New command FLUSHCRL to flush all CRLS from disk and memory. [T3967]
- New simplified Chinese translation (zh_CN).